The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Easy Tofu Scramble
Tofu scramble is a delicious and vegan breakfast that can fulfill all the cravings of your tummy. You can add them to your different dishes to enjoy taste and health support. Tufo is a beneficial source of protein. It also gives you many essential amino acids and other nutrients to fulfill the body’s needs. There are different things that you can make with tofu. People usually use it in their salads, vegetable recipes, and many other things to enjoy its feast and benefits. You can fuse it with other things to make it more beneficial. Today’s recipe is for breakfast that you can try making with tofu. This recipe is simple and easy to make, but you can twist it by adding vegetables, condiments, and other whole-grain options to get more healthy outcomes. It is a natural, perfect breakfast recipe that offers mega flavor, excellent support, lightweight food, protein, veggies benefits, and satisfying taste to your buds.
Ingredients of Easy Tofu Scramble
Extra-firm tofu 8 ounces
Olive oil 1-2 Tbsp
Red onion (thinly sliced) 1/4
Red pepper (thinly sliced) 1/2
Kale (loosely chopped) 2 cups
Ingredients for Sauce
Sea salt 1/2 tsp
Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
Ground cumin 1/2 tsp
Chili powder 1/4 tsp
Turmeric 1/4 tsp optional
Water To thin
How to make This Recipe?
Although it is not quick to cook the Tufo, you can try it at home and make your food healthier and yummy. This is a perfect breakfast recipe for you that you can make within 20 minutes. To get the best results for Tufo, press it the night before you make this recipe. It will give you better taste and ease of cooking. You can try the following ways to cook your tufo recipe. Here they are:
- Pat dry tufo and roll it a clean and absorbent towel on it. After that, place something heavy on it for almost 15 minutes.
- Make the sauce by adding dry spices and pour some water to give it a sauce-like look. After making the sauce, place it aside.
- Prepare vegetables by putting them in a large skillet over medium heat. When the pan heats up, pour some olive oil, onion, and red pepper. Add the condiments such as salt and pepper. Stir it well and cook until veggies become soft.
- Now its turn to add kale. Add a bit more water and pepper and place it lid for 2 minutes to cook it with steam.
- Unwrap the tufo and crumble into mouth size bites with the help of a fork.
- Add tufo at one side of the pan and put aside vegetables in the pan. Saute it for 2 minutes and add the sauce. Pour half sauce on the veggies and half on the tufo.
- Cook it for about 5-8 minutes to make your tofu brown.
- You can try it with tortillas, potatoes, fruits, or any other thing that you like to eat with this recipe.