The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Honey Apple Toast Recipe
Honey Apple Toast Recipe is a hearty and healthy breakfast recipe. This is a yummy recipe that can be added into your breakfast and serves as a classic omelet. There are different health supporting ingredients in this recipe, such as fresh spinach, salty feta cheese, black fruits, and many other things that you can add to your breakfast plate. No doubt, honey, and apple are best for health support. They can give you nutrition and tummy-filling to work for the day.
Moreover, you can add additional natural and whole grains things in its making to enjoy maximum health benefits. Different kinds of toast can be experienced in morning times. But, this toast will allure your cravings for sweetness and provide crunch to your mouth.
Ingredients of Honey Apple Toast Recipe
This recipe has simple ingredients, but they are pretty much beneficial for your health. Its components are enlisted below:
Wheat bread (whole grain, toasted) 2 slices
Ricotta (whole milk, or part-skim) 1/2 cup
Apple (sliced thinly) 1
Honey 2 teaspoons
How to make it?
The making of the Honey Apple Toast Recipe is more comfortable and rapid. There are a few things that you can use to make this recipe tastier.
- First of all, toast the bread according to your requirement and desire.
- Keep it aside and let it cool.
- Apply the ricotta on each piece of toast evenly and adequately.
- Place the thin apple slices on ricotta cheese by using their slicing shape.
- Pour the honey over the apples to give it a yummy and juicy look.
A few Tips for Honey Apple Toast Recipe
Here are a few tips that you can use to change, variate, or fuse with other things to improve its taste.
- You can switch up the ricotta cheese with your favorite cheese, like cream cheese or blue cheese.
- Apple slices can also be placed with slices of pear. They also give you a yummy flavor.
- You can add almonds, pumpkin or sunflower seeds in the sliced form at the top for a crunchier taste. Moreover, it serves with more nutrition.
- The use of bread is not necessary. You can use any kind of food, such as homemade bread, sandwich bread, or baguette. They all can be used to make your sandwich more healthy and unique. By being natural, things become more healthy.
Each serving of Honey Apple Toast Recipe carries the following nutrients:
Total fat 3.8 g
Cholesterol 8 mg
Sodium 191 mg
Carbohydrates 21.4 g
Protein 2.1 g