The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
While following keto diet people may miss delicious and tasty foods. Because the keto diet is a strict diet that allows you to eat only healthy and keto-friendly foods. When you miss your favorite food on this diet you can made your own at home. There is many recipes that you can enjoy at your dinner and lunch time.
You can also get another tasty and delicious food recipe that you can easily made at your home. So, let’s have a look below and find the right recipe for you.
Keto Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
In the list of keto-friendly foods there is many foods for dinner and lunch. And many of these recipes takes only few minutes to get prepared. But few minutes you have to wait for food preparing is when it put in the oven. Its not as much easire than this.
These hot dogs are cheese-filled and bacon-wrapped. Its taste is precisely very good same as you need like good, sweet, and fatty. Also, the bacons are crisp up nicely, but if you want more crisp so you can continuously broil them little crisper at the end.
You can also use any type of your favorite sauce here. Also, you can add some fruit juice and brush your acidic glaze over the top you indeed can. You also use your favorite one branded hot dogs. But make sure that you are choosing best fat and protein filled hot dogs.
If you want to add more fat in your macros, then you can also add some fatty side dish and made a small dipping food for yourself. The best part of preparing these hot dogs are its budget. Because these are very budget-friendly hot dogs. Always when you go for shopping to get your favorite products than make sure save money.
These bacon wrapped hot dogs are also known as the bacon dogs. Its filling and super hot dogs, carb eaters can had these on a bun, but eat them with less sugar sauce. And, you can add these hot dogs in your daily eating routine.
How To Make Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs In Oven
- In the summer, cook the hot dogs on grill but sometime it doesn’t available. To make them easily use your oven to prepare these bacon wrapped hot dogs to get delicious taste.
- You can slice your hot dogs lengthwise just deep with the prefered filled cheese to create a stuff and packed. Using shredded cheese if you want to. Or you can use thin layer of cheese slice with the length of hot dog.
- Wrap your hot dog with the bacon and secure them with the toothpicks if needed.
- After wrapping place them in the broiler pan.
- Then put the pan in oven and bake them until the bacon turned in crisp and hot dogs hot dogs are sweating.
- Preheat an oiled grill pan 0n the low medium heat. While the grill marked you can grill the mango and pineapple slice, 1 or 2 minutes from each side. Then set them aside to let it cool. Then slice them into the ¼ inches cubes. Take a large bowl and combine the fruits with Jalapenos, red chilli, onion, olive oil, lemon juice, and pickle relish.
- Then set the grill pan on the medium-high heat. Cook your bacons for just 1 to 2 minutes from each side to do some fat, not to cook. Then transfer the bacon on the paper-towel-lined platter to the drain.
- Make a small overall slit in the middle of each hot dog by using a sharp knife. But do not cut the all hot dog. Cut the jalapenos slice and you can unroll them into a long piece. Put 2 or 3 jalapeno strips inside the slit of each hot dog with the band into the slit. After that wrap your hot dogs with bacon and set them with the toothpicks.
- Use the same grill pan applied for the bacon, then cook the hot dogs to make the bacon crispy. You need to rotate the hot dogs from 5 to 6 minutes just.
- Grill, spread over the medium heat and broil 4 in from heat 6 to 8 minutes or until bacon is crispy and hot dogs cooked through. When they cooked, cut the toothpicks and serve them hot in rolls with onion and sauerkraut top with herbs of your choice.
Hot Dog Ingredients
- 8 Hot dogs
- 16 Slice pre-cooked bacon
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 10 slices Oscar Mayer bacon
- ½ cup kraft real mayonnaise
- ½ cup Heinz yellow mustard
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Bakery hot dog buns, split and toasted
- 2 cups of sauerkraut, rinsed and well-drained
Summer is just here and around the corner and its the better way to keep the family and friends meeting. You can firing up the grill and getting rich with the topping since. When it comes to the hot dogs many people loves to take some classic combinations.
Therefore, there are many possible toppings and combinations that makes them great taste with the hot dogs. After a day with hectic routine, you will cook them easily and eat a good meal. Opportunely, i know you have a new summer dinner idea under my jacket offers big flavor with little effort.
How To Make? Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375 degree.
- Wrap each hot dog in a slice of bacon, diagnollay.
- Place on the roasting pan and the grease can go in drain.
- Bake them for just 30 minuts until you get the desired crisps of bacon.
- Slice each hot dog under the center around, but not all process through. And, fill the space of hot dog with shredded cheese.
- Then wrap the hot dogs with the thin-sliced, and pre-cooked pancetta. Fastened pancetta with the toothpicks if needed.
- After prepare them, bake the hot dogs for 10 minutes to cheese softened and hot pancetta.