The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl Recipe
Chicken enchilada bowl is a keto-friendly recipe. It is a tasty, quick, and enjoyable meal. You can enjoy the chicken enchilada without adding unwanted carbs in your plate. You don’t need to avoid your favourite foods on the keto diet. You just have to adjust them in keto.
- 5 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ cup red enchilada sauce
- ½ cup chiken broth
- 1 4 ounces green chillies
- ¼ cup red chopped onion
- 12 ounce cauliflower rice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- 4 tbsp Shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp Salsa
- Heat oil in a large skillet on the stove over low flame.
- Keep checking all the sides of chicken breasts until lightly browned.
- Then add enchilada sauce, chicken broth, green chillies, and red onions. Add to the saute pan with chicken and bring to boil.
- Boil on medium heat and cover the skillet with a lid. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes until it cooked through and tender.
- Then remove chicken and shred it. The method is out the chicken in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment and mixes to shred.
- Add shredded chicken back in sauce into the skillet. Cook down the sauce for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Prepare the cauliflower by following the instructions on the bag.
- Collect the bowls, Put the cauliflower rice in the bottom. Then add the layer of chicken enchilada and toppings you like.