The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Healthy pumpkin protein pancake is made with Plain Greek yogurt and pumpkin puree. These sweet cakes ar the best option to make at Halloween and also for breakfast. You can also freeze them in for some time or pop up them in a toaster for a hot breakfast for every morning.
So, here is the recipe for delicious pumpkin protein pancake. Make them easily at your home. Let’s have a look at all the healthy points of this pancake.
Healthy Pumpkin Protein Pancake for Kids
Every kid definitely loves to eat delicious pancakes. So they are always ready to eat pancakes in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. These tasty pancakes contain a full of flavor and a lot of protein to go with it.
If your children love to eat pumpkin muffins or pumpkin cookies, then it’s a great time to give them these tasty pumpkin protein pancakes. According to recommendations, serve these pancakes with fresh fruits and a small amount of syrup.
Substitutes You Will Make
In this recipe, you can easily swap and add other ingredients if you need them. You can swap out all-purpose flour and add whole wheat flour if you want. Because whole wheat flour is very light and fluffy, such as AP flour but with some added nutrition, easily use it as a substitute for all-purpose flour.
Pumpkin pie spice is made with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, and cloves. So, if you don’t have all spices of pumpkin spice than you can use your own. Pumpkin puree is not as important as you think that is.
When people think about pumpkin flavor, most of that flavor comes from the spices you add, so if you don’t have a pumpkin puree, you can give a shot to your pancakes anyway.
These pancakes have definitely different flavor and texture from the ordinary pancakes. They are not exactly fluffy and light, and they are a little denser but also flavorful. One serving of pancake is packed with 21 g protein. Also, they are a very delicious version of pumpkin pancakes. Here is the full Recipe:
- 2 tbsp butter for fry
- 8 eggs white
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups of vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Shredded coconut
- Almond Butter
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chopped walnuts or pecans
- Maple Syrup
- Take a large mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients of pancakes in the bowl. Mix until they are combined well.
- Heat the butter in a big frying pan on medium heat. Add a small spoon of pancake mixture in pan to test. Make sure that the pan is hot enough to add a pancake mixture.
- When the test pancake bottom is brown, flip that and remove it from the pan.
- Add the pancake mixture with a large ladle scoop in the hot pan. Cook four pancakes in one time and flip that once bottom starts to form. For five minutes.
- Freeze these pancakes for up to two months. Also, reheat them in the microwave and in a toaster before eating them. Topped these pancakes with your favorite optional toppings and serve.