The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Well, many strawberry lovers love to eat, and drink strawberry made things in their food menu. No doubt, strawberry has health-supporting components that ensure you benefits for healthy living. The nutrients in strawberry allow you to have maximum advantages. The making, ingredients assembling, and instructions of this smoothie are so easy. You can have the hygienic and health-supporting strawberry smoothie at home without any extra effort. It can be used in the morning, brunch time, and with evening snacks to have the unique flavor of strawberry in your mouth. Its ingredients are easy to assemble, and you can make it with just blending the whole ingredients into a blender. It takes only a few minutes to enjoy the real taste of strawberry in your smoothy.
Ingredients of Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
This recipe is easy to make because it has lesser ingredients, so it takes less time to make. Its ingredients list include:
Low-fat milk 1 cup
Strawberry Greek yogurt 1/2 cup
Frozen banana chunks 1/2 cup
Fresh or frozen strawberries 1 1/2 cups
Strawberry jam 1 tbs.
How To Make Your Strawberry Smoothie?
You can make your strawberry smoothie at home by following the below directions. Here they are:
- Put the frozen strawberry, low-fat milk, frozen banana chunks, and strawberry jam into the blender.
- Blend them until they give a smooth texture. You can use a bit of water if the smoothie is thick.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy your smoothie.
Saturated Fat 2g
Vitamin A 195IU
Vitamin C 68.6mg
Can I Make This Smoothie Dairy-Free?
This smoothie can be made without any carbs and calories. Moreover, you can make it dairy-free if you do not like dairy products. You can exclude the milk and yogurt by alternating with almond or coconut milk. Both of these milk kinds are dairy-free and help you to give an amazing taste. However, if you like, you can add non-dairy yogurt to increase the taste.
Can I variate with my Strawberry Smoothie Recipe?
Yes, there are many options that you can use to variate your strawberry smoothie. It depends upon you what you want and what is available for your variation.
- You can add raspberries, mango, pineapple, and banana.
- Moreover, you can also add grains such as oats, flax seeds, wheat bran, and other things to make it more nutritious. The whole grains give you plenty of fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- You can pour some probiotic yogurt and kefir into supporting your smoothie with probiotics. It will make it more beneficial to boost your immunity and health at the same time.
- Have some protein powder by adding a scoop or a sachet to make it a thunder boost of protein powder.
- Peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla powder, and other flavors can also create a new strawberry smoothie with amazing flavor and texture.
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe gives you the taste and benefit of strawberry without easy to make support. You can make it at home with simple ingredients and enjoy the perks.